As a Center Director, you will manage the day-to-day operations of a Sylvan Learning Center, including responsibility over P&L controls, hiring staff, and optimizing the sales process, the curriculum delivery, and the marketing activities to schools and your surrounding community. You will direct the sales process of new and potential enrollments, monitor and track center performance, revenues, expenses, and fee collection as well as establish and maintain collaborative relationships with teachers, educational specialists and other school administrators and parent/teacher organizations. As Center Director, you will hire, train, and manage center employees, lead center staff meetings with all full-time employees; motivate and continually develop center staff, and demonstrate a high level of staff morale and spirit.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Five + years of related experience (sales and marketing), with a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent verbal communication and persuasive skills, and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, analyze/interpret business reports and statistics, and write reports and business correspondence.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work some evening hours, and some Saturdays.
We also prefer:
- A Teaching certificate and/or experience in the education field.
What you get in return:
As a Sylvan team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on our business, watching your Learning Center grow! Our total rewards package includes:
- Base Salary
- Lucrative incentives for meeting company objectives
- Medical Benefits for Full Time employees
- Thorough on-the-job-training and learning opportunities
- You can develop your career at Sylvan and succeed with us in future roles!
If you want to be a part of an inspired organization that believes in fostering knowledge and confidence in children, improving the lives of thousands of families every day…
Apply today, and don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
A relocation package is not offered.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.