Improve your teenager's reading skills today.
“Sylvan has given my daughter the opportunity to succeed in high school.”- Shirley M., Sylvan Parent
Sylvan's advanced reading program can help students in grades 7 - 12 reduce study time, succeed in school and score higher on college entrance exams. Our reading experts are available to tailor a personalized plan for your teenager that will:
- Identify and eliminate poor reading habits
- Increase reading speed, comprehension, and recall
- Develop a strategy for attacking longer texts
- And much more…
Give your teenager's SAT* or ACT® score a boost with improved reading skills.
Reading is an important skill your teenager needs for SAT or ACT success. Consider the following:
- SAT reading passages can be 100 to 850 words.
- Forty eight passage-based critical reading questions need to be answered on the SAT.
- The ACT reading test consists of 40 questions that need to be answered in only 35 minutes.