|Monday:||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Sunday:||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
The tutors of Roseville Sylvan Learning Center are passionate about helping students reach their goals and build confidence in both academics and life. Sylvan educational professionals understand that students deserve the opportunity to improve their academic performance and they are dedicated to helping these students. Our tutors take great pride in working at Roseville Sylvan Learning. Contact us today if you think a rewarding career at Sylvan of Roseville is for you!
As a successful Community Outreach Director for Sylvan Learning you will:
• Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with school administrators, counselors, teachers and PTA for the primary purpose of increasing enrollment.
• Work directly with Sylvan directors to develop a solid local marketing plan including budgetary guidelines specific to center goals.
• Conduct seminars, presentations and perform other activities in an effort to enroll more students and to build and maintain positive relationships with schools and community-based organizations.
• Secure school- and community-sponsored events, exhibits and promotions to professionally present our program and generate student enrollment.
• Identify and enlist the cooperation of individuals, groups, social service agencies and other community organizations in educational and outreach activities.
• Assist the Directors with educating families about the Sylvan programs.
• Articulate the benefits of our program to teachers, parents and students.
The ideal candidate will:
• Exude professionalism
• Have a gregarious personality
• Confidently and assertively meet with administrators & influential leaders
• Actively participate in community events, school board meetings, PTA groups, and/or staff development meetings
• Be extremely flexible and work well with the Sylvan Team
• Cultivate a long-term relationship with schools and the community. Live within the Roseville area (not necessarily in Roseville)
• Be innovative and open to change
• Persistently be committed to reaching Sylvan goals.
• Be a Self-Starter & have a can do attitude
• Professionally handle rejection
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Background in Education, Marketing, and/or working with children
This is a PART-TIME position approximately 15-20 hours per week!
We highly encourage Classroom Teachers, Retired Teachers, Stay at home moms, Sylvan Parents, Marketing Gurus and those truly driven to help make a difference in children’s lives to APPLY today!
Compensation: $12-$14 per hour + Bonus Potential
Do you have a college degree in Math, English or a related field?
Did you achieve a high score on the ACT/SAT?
Do you like working with high school kids?
Here is a great part-time position for you!
We are looking for an individual who is motivated to helping the next generation of students to get into the college of their choice! Our ACT instructors work with 3-8 students at a time for two to eight hours each week in English/Reading or Math/Science. Our instructors are responsible for teaching our students the skills and strategies necessary to increase their score and be ready for the types of problems commonly presented on the tests.
We are currently looking for a licensed teacher, or an individual with a mathematics degree, who can help students improve and maintain Algebra I and II, Geometry and Calculus skills. This is a part time position. You can expect to receive 2-12 hours during the school year. Please send us your resume and qualifications.