|Monday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
The tutors of Roseville Sylvan Learning Center are passionate about helping students reach their goals and build confidence in both academics and life. Sylvan educational professionals understand that students deserve the opportunity to improve their academic performance and they are dedicated to helping these students. Our tutors take great pride in working at Roseville Sylvan Learning. Contact us today if you think a rewarding career at Sylvan of Roseville is for you!
We are currently looking for a licensed teacher, or an individual with a mathematics degree, who can help students improve and maintain Algebra I and II, Geometry and Calculus skills. This is a part time position. You can expect to receive 2-12 hours during the school year. Please send us your resume and qualifications.
As a successful Director, you will:
Grow the Center:
- Direct the sales process of new and potential enrollments, including initial inquiries from parents, as well as consultations and conferences with parents.
-Engage in marketing activities to increase awareness of our learning center in your region.
-Monitor and track Center performance, revenues, expenses, and fee collection.
-Establish and maintain relationships with teachers, educational specialists and other school administrators and parent/teacher organizations.
Manage & Train:
-Select, train, and manage Center employees
-Effectively lead center staff meetings, motivate, and continually develop Center staff.
-Demonstrate and uphold a high level of staff morale and spirit; ensure the professional appearance of your Center.
-3+ years of related experience (sales and marketing), with a strong focus on customer service
-Excellent verbal communication and persuasive skills, and the ability to build relationships.
-Ability to calculate figures and amounts, analyze business reports and statistics, and write reports.
-Effective problem-solving skills.
-Ability to work some evening hours, and some Saturdays.
As a successful Community Outreach Director for Sylvan Learning you will:
• Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with school administrators, counselors, teachers and PTA for the primary purpose of increasing enrollment.
• Work directly with Sylvan directors to develop a solid local marketing plan including budgetary guidelines specific to center goals.
• Conduct seminars, presentations and perform other activities in an effort to enroll more students and to build and maintain positive relationships with schools and community-based organizations.
• Secure school- and community-sponsored events, exhibits and promotions to professionally present our program and generate student enrollment.
• Identify and enlist the cooperation of individuals, groups, social service agencies and other community organizations in educational and outreach activities.
• Assist the Directors with educating families about the Sylvan programs.
• Articulate the benefits of our program to teachers, parents and students.
The ideal candidate will:
• Exude professionalism
• Have a gregarious personality
• Confidently and assertively meet with administrators & influential leaders
• Actively participate in community events, school board meetings, PTA groups, and/or staff development meetings
• Be extremely flexible and work well with the Sylvan Team
• Cultivate a long-term relationship with schools and the community. Live within the Roseville area (not necessarily in Roseville)
• Be innovative and open to change
• Persistently be committed to reaching Sylvan goals.
• Be a Self-Starter & have a can do attitude
• Professionally handle rejection
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Background in Education, Marketing, and/or working with children
This is a PART-TIME position approximately 15-20 hours per week!
We highly encourage Classroom Teachers, Retired Teachers, Stay at home moms, Sylvan Parents, Marketing Gurus and those truly driven to help make a difference in children’s lives to APPLY today!
Compensation: $12-$14 per hour + Bonus Potential