|New Students:||(770) 988-3178|
|Current Families:||(770) 988-3178|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Sylvan's tutors teach skills that last a lifetime. We help students learn how to become self-motivated and achieve independence; above all else, we enable them to approach school — and life — with confidence.
Sylvan offers test preparation for students at all levels, pre-K to adult.
Are you or your child scheduled for any of the following tests?
• SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test)
• GHSGT (End of Course Test)
If so, take a practice test to determine what type of preparation might be needed.
Sylvan will offer Diagnostic Days when most schools are closed throughout the month of April.
Call to schedule a practice test and receive a free review and consultation to determine readiness for the real test.
Sylvan Diagnostic Days will take place:
• during the months of March and April
• And other times by appointment
Schedule time with a Sylvan Director to:
1. Review your student's current progress, progress report or report card.
2. Discuss your family's academic goals for the coming school year.
3. Determine your child's academic strengths and weaknesses.
4. Plan a summer program that fits your budget and proactively ensure that your student does not experience "The Summer Slide"
Call today to schedule an appointment with a Director: 770-988-3178
Summer is SAT and PSAT prep time for juniors and seniors.
Call to schedule an SAT Consultation with a Sylvan Director or College Prep Coordinator. 770-988-3178