Sylvan's 4th grade math help programs will your student master fractions and build and great math foundation.
Save $100 now on a Sylvan program.
In the 4th grade, you’ll see your child begin to use the fundamental math skills learned in earlier grades to solve more complex problems. Learn more about Sylvan's personalized approach today and find out how our math programs will help your 4th grader master key math concepts and succeed in elementary school.
- Multiply a three-digit number by a two-digit number
- Divide a two- or three-digit number by a one-digit number with remainder
- Add and subtract fractions
- Change improper fractions to mixed numbers and compare and order simple fractions and mixed numbers
- Read, write, add, and subtract decimals
- Choose and apply the appropriate strategy for word problems
- Understand the use of formulas, such as area=length x width
- Construct and interpret line graphs
- And much more based on your child's individual learning needs…
Sylvan is the best choice for your 4th grade student.
- Individualized programs: Based on the results of Sylvan's in-depth assessment, we'll tailor a personalized program that pinpoints the exact skills your fourth grader needs to succeed in math.
- Reduced homework time: When your child becomes more comfortable and accurate with math facts, he will be able to complete homework with greater independence, and in less time.
- Proven approach: We bring math to life, make problem solving easier, and increase your child's understanding of key math skills through the use of manipulatives. For example, your fourth grader may use fraction circles to improve his understanding of fractions.
- Regular progress reports: We measure progress every step of the way, share your child's progress with you, and won't move forward until he has completely mastered each skill.
- Based on industry research and best practices: Our programs align with the Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, established by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.