Sylvan Online™ offers the benefits of Sylvan instruction at home.
Get the Flash Player to see this video.
The concept behind online tutoring by Sylvan Online is the same that has made traditional Sylvan tutoring a success: small, individualized tutoring sessions based on a thorough assessment of students' needs and abilities. With online tutoring from Sylvan Online, students get individual and personalized reading and math (including Algebra) help, taught precisely to the results of their Sylvan Skills Assessment®.
It's an easy way to get help for your child that's convenient for both of you:
- Students get individual attention and personalized programs in Reading and Math (including Algebra)
- Sylvan Online instructors are highly trained and state certified
- High-tech interactive live online tutoring - students speak and work with teachers in real time
- Getting started with Sylvan Online tutoring is easy. All you need is a PC with Windows and a high-speed Internet connection
Just like our in-center tutoring, Sylvan Online tutoring uses a unique approach to learning called the Sylvan Advantage®. We also guarantee your child's progress as with our in-center programs.
Is Sylvan Online right for me?Sylvan Online tutoring might be right for you if:
- Your child is shy or bashful
- The commute to your local Sylvan Center is too far to drive
- Gas prices are too expensive to keep driving all over town
- Your family is over-scheduled already
- Your child is easily distracted around other children
- Your child(ren) split their time between two homes
- You have an older student who does not want to be seen receiving extra help
- You are an adult learner
The staff of state-certified instructors at Sylvan Online will motivate and support your child every step of the way. Click here for more information about Sylvan Online tutoring.